We create bespoke and tailored fragrances to incorporate into your products, to help your brand or business stand out from competitors. You’ll work directly with our head perfumer to create a fragrance or fragrances that capture your brand vision perfectly.
We pride ourselves on our ability to listen to your exact requirements and to exceed your expectations. Since we have been working in the perfume world since 2003, we can help to advise on the latest and upcoming trends, as well as considerations to be taken with particular products. We have several options available for creating your bespoke fragrance(s) – contact us and we will be pleased to explain more about these options.
We create fragrances covering various product applications, including:
- Fine Fragrances – Eau de parfum, eau de toilette and alcohol-free fragrances.
- Personal Care – Toiletries, hair care, cosmetics and soaps.
- Home Fragrance – Candles, diffusers.
Why choose us?
- As a small family-run business, we respond quickly to your requirements and can work with small order quantities
- You will benefit from the size and scale of our strategic partner (a larger fragrance house) who manufactures on our behalf
- We have experience of working with brands and businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to global businesses
- You will get to work directly with Ruth the perfumer until you are completely satisfied with your fragrances
- We have extensive experience working with natural ingredients as well as synthetic compounds
- Your timelines and deadlines will be observed and respected
Terms and other things to note
- All fragrances are ordered through Fragosmic Ltd and manufactured in the UK; they can then be shipped anywhere within or outside the UK.
- All fragrances developed by Fragosmic Ltd will be designed to comply with any relevant regulatory requirements.
- Please note that we are a fragrance company and do not provide design or packaging solutions.
- We charge a development fee for our work since each fragrance we make is completely bespoke and individual to you.
Please visit the Contact page to get in touch.